Sunday, June 10, 2007

Update

Hey guys sorry for the wait. I did not have enough time to update my blog until now. I really do not know how many times I will be able to post a week, but just keep looking for them. Wow this past week has been crazy. I stayed with the Twickenham group at the camp, and it has been really amazing. The group on sunday passed out paper about a medical mission on Monday and Tuesday at the hacienda and camp. It was amazing how many people came to this event. We even had a family come to visit the church, because of the mission. On the free days, we went to Otavalo on Wednesday, and then we went to Mt. Cayambe on Thursday. We stopped at the refuge which was about 16,500 ft above sea level. It was amazing to see such harsh conditions with the snow and cold at about 20 miles away from the equator. I also got to see tundra, again who would have thought to see tundra so close to the mitad de la mundo. After the group left on Friday to Quito, I had to baby sit Jon, Jorge, and Christian that night and all day Saturday. We just played games with all the stuff I got. (All the kids were really excited when they saw the sporting equipment.) I really do not know what this week has ahead of me. Jerry told me that this week is the end of school. So I will not be doing PE everyday. I hope everything is going well with you guys in the states take care and God Bless.
P.S.- I have tons of photos for you guys on this blog.
P.P.S.-Mom, can you check with the travel agent on the flight info back. I know the date when I return, but I do not know the times at all,thanks.

No comments: