Monday, May 21, 2007

Hola!

Hey guys this is my first post for the summer of Ecuador. Okay I am not in Ecuador yet, but it is close enough. I cannot wait to get down there. I will not post everyday, but I hope to post at least once a week. Also do not be suprised if I post in Spanish every once in a while. Oh sorry for the people that might just stumble on this blog: This summer I am going to Ecuador to work for an orphanage. Ok with that out of the way, I guess that is all I have to say. I will probably post once more before I leave on June 2nd. (woot woot) Hasta Luego!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woot!
If you post in Spanish, you better make sure your butt translates it for us poor, non-immersed kids.

Or perhaps you can hold the translation for a week as a sort of game..../torture.

I'm looking forward to reading these, sir.

Anonymous said...

Hey,
Have an amazing time and do keep in touch so we can know all the goings on.

Take lots of pics and post em:)

Anonymous said...

matt brittain - i love you. i just thought i'd let you know that.