Thursday, July 5, 2007

update

This is just going to be a short one. I have Christian, Jhon, and Jorge at my house. Two guys from Twickenham are here and are staying at Jerry's house. Tonight some of Jerry's family is coming so Jerry can leave for the states on Saturday. (Jerry will be in Huntsville from Saturday to Wednesday.) Also I will go to Otavalo on Sunday afternoon and start spanish classes on Monday. I will leave Otavalo on Friday after classes and then go on to BaƱos from Friday night and come back to the Hacienda on the next Tuesday. Well that's it from here see you guys later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you are having a great experience Matt. i have enjoyed reading about your adventures and plans------are you sure you were not at a hockey game instead of a soccer match?

i know the Lord is going to bless you and your efforts on this trip and i am praying daily for you and your parents-----yes, your parents----remember it is an adventure for them also(although i am quite sure they are not having as much fun as you). anyway, enjoy the few moments you have left----some of the relationships you develop on this trip may last a lifetime and even through eternity!

God bless you and all those who you touch-------may it be with the spirit of Jesus!

Rick T.

Anonymous said...

UK! i miss you like crazy man. its good to read this every once in awhile though and check up on you. i am so glad you're having fun! give the kids hugs from me. when you get back to huntsville we are so gonna hang out, okay!?
con amor. (haha the ecuadorians put that at the end of their emails to me!)
cortney from twickenham.

Anonymous said...

Sorry Britainicus, I've been vacationing around for a good bit and thus haven't been able to keep up with this well, but I have gone back and read them. Just got back from Panama with the guys, so it's glad to hear you're still alive and haven't fallen off a mountain or something. However, I am dissapointed to not hear a word of any action in regard to all that stuff we planned out. Shame, shame....but you helped with financial planning? Hah, holy crap, that might be a job I'd try and skip out on myself. Anyways, keep enjoying it man. I'll drop in later.